Virtual Mirror Plugin for Unreal
Virtual Mirror plugin for Unreal Engine allows developers to use Unreal Engine’s Blueprint visual scripting system to create Virtual Mirror experiences as seamlessly and as easily as possible.
- Accurate avateering
- Automatic fitting, based on joint positions
- Easy import pipeline from 3D Studio Max, Maya
- Customizable gesture controlled user interface built with UMG and blueprints.
- Try on multiple clothes at the same time
- Photo booth functions with social media sharing (currently “Take photo” and “Facebook sharing to a predefined page” is supported)
- White label solution, with C++ source code!
- 100% blueprintable no coding knowledge required
- Supported platforms: Windows 64bit
- Compatible with Unreal Engine 4.27-5.1
- Updates for 1 year!
- Latest plugin version: v1.12 (2022-11-05) Changelogs
Supported motion sensors:
Custom C++ integrations (with exposed blueprint functionality) for all type of sensors listed below
- Azure Kinect DK
- Microsoft Kinect for XBOX ONE – Kinect V2.0 (MS Kinect V2.0 SDK)
- Kinect v1.0 (OpenNI2/NITE2)
- PrimeSense Carmine (OpenNI2/NITE2)