Virtual Mirror Plugin for UE4
Virtual Mirror plugin for Unreal Engine 4 allows developers to use Unreal Engine 4’s Blueprint visual scripting system to create Virtual Mirror experiences as seamlessly and as easily as possible.
- Accurate avateering
- Automatic fitting, based on joint positions
- Easy import pipeline from Adobe FUSE, 3D Studio Max, Maya
- Customizable gesture controlled user interface built with UMG and blueprints.
- APEX clothing simulation
- Try on multiple clothes at the same time
- 3D hand occlusion / 3D masking (experimental)
- Image based lighting
- Photo booth functions with social media sharing (currently “Take photo” and “Facebook sharing to a predefined page” is supported)
- White label solution, with C++ source code!
- 100% blueprintable no coding knowledge required
- Supported platforms: Windows 64bit
- Compatible with Unreal Engine v4.19
- Updates for 1 year!
- Latest plugin version: v1.4 Changelogs
Supported motion sensors:
Custom C++ integrations (with exposed blueprint functionality) for all type of sensors listed below
- Microsoft Kinect for XBOX ONE – Kinect V2.0 (MS Kinect V2.0 SDK)
- Kinect v1.0 (OpenNI2/NITE2)
- PrimeSense Carmine (OpenNI2/NITE2)